Why is Big Al's so popular?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

marsupialvomit

PARTY CAT!!!!!
Dec 13, 2003
Ohio
www.angelfire.com
IF YOUR SO **** WORRIED CALL THEM!!!! STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH OR BEING LAZY!!!! and if they don't give you good answers just give them ****.

Captain Hook

Looking for ideas
Aug 21, 2003
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Originally posted by Matak
Most companies are concerned about customer satisfaction. Should we send them a link to this thread to give them an idea about how we feel about their service etc?

It might be worth their while to create a two tiered shipping option like many other web based stores do. You pay big for 3 day delivery or less for 7 - 10 day shipping.

Sounds like a good idea. Try emailing them and letting them know.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Originally posted by Matak
Most companies are concerned about customer satisfaction. Should we send them a link to this thread ......?........
Remember my Onyx Sand question? Aaah, yes, it could work. It helps to get the Pres of a Company, or a Vice Pres -- whatever -- just drop an E-Mail and see if it helps. I know it helped clear up SeaChem's Onyx Sand (and Flourite) question... :)

Last edited:

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
Originally posted by 125gJoe

Remember my Onyx Sand question? Aaah, yes, it could work. It helps to get the Pres of a Company, or a Vice Pres -- whatever -- just drop an E-Mail and see if it helps. I know it helped clear up SeaChem's Onyx Sand (and Flourite) question... :)
It was just that thread that got me to thinking about this. I'll do it now.

travelinman1969

AC Members
Oct 23, 2003
Lost Nation, IA
Visit site
I'm calling in the morning. As I said, I made a purchase last Monday and my credit card hasen't been charged yet. Means it hasn't shipped yet and I need it tomorrow. I'm screwed. :mad2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store