Wife home from cancer treatment

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Reframer

AC Members
Feb 22, 2009
Minnesota
You know, working in a hospital has truly opened my eyes to how lucky and fortunate I really am. I will keep your family in my prayers. Don't give up hope. I am continually amazed at how strong a single person's spirit and strength can be even in the darkest and loneliest of times.
Ditto, and I have seen people come in on hospice that were supposed to only last days instead have several years of quality life. On the other hand I have seen seemingly healthy people drop dead, you just never know but getting the most out of every day in whatever way that is meaningful to you is what counts.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Knowing you I know you can come up with some kind of DIY routine that will work for you guys . Be strong :thumbsup:

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
Gunner, you are truly a gem for everything you do and stand for. your wife is one lucky lady! kudos and big hugs to both of you!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
You are wonderful for the help and support you are giving your wife. Will have you both in my thoughts and prayers, keep your head up!

cryeth_the_raven

fumbling towards ecstasy
Feb 10, 2009
CT
Real Name
Trev
You both are in my most fervent prayers. If you ever need anyone to vent or talk to let me know.That goes for anyone- AC is a pretty good community.

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
My thought and prayers are with you and your wife 'gunner. Keep up the good fight.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Best wishes to you both, Gunner - she's so lucky to have you, I'm sure she is grateful every day! (As I'm sure you are to have her)

My mom passed away from breast cancer when I was 17. I sure hope we find a way to cure or at least manage it the way we have with AIDS. If only there was more money for research, I believe it could be done.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I too, have seen first hand what this disease can do. I really do hope that her battle with it is finally over and you both get on with your lives.

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
I'm finding out that the hard part isn't being a caregiver but dealing with her not wanting to fight back, something I can only encourage but cannot force. It would be so much easier for me if we could trade places, but that's not going to happen. So I just pray for strength to support her in every way possible physically, mentally and spiritually, the latter being the most important as it supports everything else.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store