Wife home from cancer treatment

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

janewalsh11

AC Members
Jun 30, 2007
uk
You and your wife are in my prayers.I too am a cancer survivor,the fight isn't easy,i pray for your wife to find the strength and will to fight this awful disease.

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
After 4 days in the hospital with a collapsed lung that a tumor had caused, my wife will be coming back home. The time away gave me an opportunity to clean her room install a lift mattress genie lift her head up while in bed and get all the related washing done (sheets, bedding, towels, exc), also cook a roast and divided it into portions for freezing.

I am praying that her outlook will improve as she wants to stop treatment but I'm praying she continues.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
this is what i meant as a care giver,.. is you really have to give her the will to carry on,.. it is very hard to fight a battle when the wars are so hard,.. that is why your support is so vital, you have to keep her focused,... if the roles were reversed you'd probable feel the same as her after a while,.. its a menacing disease, that wears on the both of you as to divide and concur, type thing,..

keep the faith, and try to see things from both sides, this can help you later on,..

just you brightening her days will help her most,.. taking her mind off of the tiresome, fight can help a lot,.. it rebuilds her mental strenght,.. to fight another day

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
God bless you and give you the strength you'll need to help your wife fight this battle!! If prayers and good healing thoughts can make a difference, than judging by all the good wishes and helpful advice you've been receiving on here, will definitely be a plus in your favour!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
You are both in my thoughts and prayers for your continued strength through this ordeal and for your wife's full recovery so that you have at least another 27 years ahead of you both!

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
I wish both of you all the best. Sometimes the caregiver's job is actually harder but in the end it's always worth it.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Stay strong and keep the faith.

I lost my grandfather to cancer. There is hope however, my ex mother-in-law is a cancer survivor.

I hope and pray for strength to you and your wife and may she find the will and desire to keep fighting. That is the key.

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
They are discharging her this morning and hope to get info from oncologist about the new cat-scan results and if/when further treatment is an option. They have had her on intravenous Diloton for 6 days and now going back to regular Oxy-koton pills, hope the switch back doesn't hurt her.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store