Worst marine dry good purchase you've made would have to be...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
I'm fortunate that I made half decent purchases I suppose. The only thing I have bought that I probably shouldn't have is my glass canopy setup for my tank. I put it on my top shelf in my garage today, as a matter of fact.
If that is the only thing I ever buy that ends up on a shelf, I'll be happy.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I'll have to say the AGA Glass tops that I bought for my tank. I didn't want my goby to jump out.. But I've had him for almost 6 months and he hasn't even looked at the surface so they have been relegated to the closet for the last month..

The tank as of this point is open to the air.

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
Sea Clone skimmer. I hate that stupid thing. but yet I keep it in there. I have no idea why. Probably because I hope that the little foam that comes out will do some good and i got robbed with the price of it.

6speedchevelle

AC Members
Sep 12, 2007
Aloha, Oregon
well.. im still a total noob. but I have to agree with the power sweep power head. seemed like a good Idea. but DANG. it sucks!

This should be a sticky. I just learned half a dozen things I will not even cosider buying.....

Thanks again guys.

cmar

AC Members
May 18, 2007
put me down for seaclown skimmer, and powersweep. luckily, i was able to return the power-piece-of-....sweep

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store