Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
im not sure if 5 posts in 20 pages is being super active...
When Razz typically posts 1-2 x per day, and on day 1 it's a "hi guys" and and "I'm busy" then yeah, for him, and the posts he's made, that is more active. I did not say "super active".

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Pretty sure it was Hayden who said they'd read several games. S4S did not say anything like that iirc. How can you deny that what S4S said is scummy?

Razz, you seem much more active than normal yourself. Last game I remember you being super active day 1 then backing way off, and you were scum. Wonder if the same thing is going to happen again this game...
Exactly why I am :) I've been reading over the last 5 or so. I'll see how I go. They seem like good fun.
Lab you are absolutly correct about haydn, my bad.

About S4S, I am not saying that what he said wasn't scummy but my intial thought was that he read over another game (Even if he had it doesn't take away the scum factor it just lessens the nood factor). Now that I was incorrect, I do feel that it was a VERY scummy thing to say expecialy for a noob.

As for my more active self, I am MUCH less active now than the last game and I will warn everyone now school starts this coming Thursday ( :thumbsdown: ) so I will only be on later in the evening.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
When Razz typically posts 1-2 x per day, and on day 1 it's a "hi guys" and and "I'm busy" then yeah, for him, and the posts he's made, that is more active. I did not say "super active".
I completly agree with that and I have said it before and will say it again that day 1 SUCKS! I hate it and I always have so I switched the way I looked at it and therefore my play style to make it more fun for me....... It hasn't worked all that well but I will say it does make the rest of the game more fun when you know what was going on before the first lynch.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Just gonna put this out there... I vote to lynch Dawg.

Dawg has the title "Severum Mafia Don" (and has had that title for a while). I could totally see jpap picking him for Don this game for that reason alone.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
LMAO...now your really reaching aren't ya Ice. So are you saying there is nothing wrong with the wording of that post?

Although, I do agree with the UN thing I also do not like his interactions with Pir so far.
LOL it wasn't a list of scum. I was just throwing out a thought I had because it turned out to fit.

For the most part I never jump on a new player day 1. My thought if he is scum and slipped he will slip again. If he didn't slip and is innocent he has an extra day to prove innocence.

Just throwing the idea out there doesn't make it "scummy", it was a thought not really such a big thing. What is interesting to me is the reactions to that question. Others told their thoughts on it and he agreed in the end, dropping it. The ones who keep bringing it up and trying to use it to say "scum" actually stand out more to me then the fact he asked it.
I agree.

That is a stretch Ice. Plus, that would imply that then entire scum team (or most of it) would jump on a noob day 1 for a scummy looking post. That would make no sense. Actually, I'm quite surprised you haven't questioned him about what he said/meant with those two posts. Were you hoping they'd slide under the radar? Are you now going to sacrifice a teammate for the good of the scum team since his posts have seemed scummy to many?
Why jump on a 1st time player after 4 vets already have? I'll let him answer the questions already asked him and if I need more clarification I'll ask.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

Dawg has the title "Severum Mafia Don" (and has had that title for a while). I could totally see jpap picking him for Don this game for that reason alone.

Really.....thats not a stretch?

If Dawg shows evil at anytime this game via lynch or invest you're next on the list because that just screams distancing vote.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Really.....thats not a stretch?

If Dawg shows evil at anytime this game via lynch or invest you're next on the list because that just screams distancing vote.
It's much less of a stretch than your theory...I'm sure you remember well how jpap picked the roles for the Christmas game. I've got you coming in as the snitch.

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon

i don't really think its a good idea to start speculating like that. there are a thousand other reasons why pappy could pick dawg that we might not even have a clue about.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
i don't really think its a good idea to start speculating like that. there are a thousand other reasons why pappy could pick dawg that we might not even have a clue about.
So jpap could have picked Dawg for another reason that I'm missing...if he's scum then who cares? Of course we've yet to hear from Dawg, but it's early day 1, I have no problem with my vote on him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store