The Amazing Black Bar Endler - - the most beautiful fish you've never seen.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

The Dave

AC Members
Jul 26, 2016
western Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Real Name
David Creque
Black Bar Endlers ( Endler's Livebearer) are an incredibly beautiful fish species that are rarely seen in pet stores. So, most people have never even seen one in person. If you have never seen an Endler Livebearer, I suggest that you watch the following video. These fish are incredible. They are hardy, prolific breeders, with amazing metallic colors. This professionally produced, high definition video will get you hooked on this species. I promise that you will not be disappointed !!!

Reactions: Finster

chenning

AC Members
Oct 2, 2016
That would be considered a green varient of the BB. I raise Balck Bars, Blonds, Chillis and Yellow Jackets.. Fork people reading, a group of male Endlers looks great in a tank. All male group are on the move looking for the ladys who aren't there.

The Dave

AC Members
Jul 26, 2016
western Massachusetts
www.youtube.com
Real Name
David Creque
That would be considered a green varient of the BB. I raise Balck Bars, Blonds, Chillis and Yellow Jackets.. Fork people reading, a group of male Endlers looks great in a tank. All male group are on the move looking for the ladys who aren't there.
Yes, perhaps, they come from the world's foremost authority and breeder of endlers (Adrian Hernandez). Thank you for watching my video.

The Crazy Ape

AC Members
Dec 27, 2016
Your title is right on chenning. Beautiful is a good description.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store