100g setup (lots of pics)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RhondaAnn

AC Members
Feb 4, 2009
Thanks for posting the video, just found this thread today. Awesome looking tank! And the song by Metallica fit in perfectly with the video.

Mindcrime121

AC Members
Nov 2, 2008
Willows, California
Came home from a week vacation for Easter and things were grown WAY out of hand, so thought I'd post a shot or two. I'll post again after I do the trim. Have a few people I'm giving trimmings to and sending out to tomorrow so gotta get it done in the morning.

100_4850s.jpg 100_4852.JPG 100_4856s.jpg 100_4855.JPG

AquatiCreations

Registered something or another...
Feb 25, 2008
Awesome tank!

Have you had any luck with the Hair grass filling out and spreading?

Mindcrime121

AC Members
Nov 2, 2008
Willows, California
Have been away from the site for a while, so sorry for the late reply. No, the chain sword has pretty much stayed as planted. Seems to be doing about the same in either high lighted or heavily shaded areas though, so at least it's versatile. The floating plants keep getting ahead of me and shading out the tank which has wreaked havoc on the stem plants, especially the lower leaves. I'm thining the bejeezers out of them and the tank looks pretty crappy at the moment, so no pics for now. Been toying with the idea of getting away from the heavily planted thing and replacing the smaller fish with some larger agressives actualy. We'll see. The idea of a clown knife and an oscer or two in there seems really apealing at the moment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store