20L Betta tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Really? You just posted that it's okay to keep a 12" knife fish in a 20 gallon long and that goldfish can be kept in a 20 gallon tank if you decrease the water temperature.

Vincenia Vincenia Your tank is set up very well Vincenia and looks nice.

WYite
+1. Vincenias tank is very nice! ^^ better than mine will be.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
That tank could be improved imo I would get natural barriers like glue bark and shrub wood things to those panels to make a natural look and maybe you could return 1 of the fish so they get more space all those fish are maybe getting 4 gallons that’s very laterally compressed
each of those sections are 6.5 gallons more than enough for my bettas. The panels have holes to allow water to flow through and for heat to spread out.I can’t return these fish as they are imports. I been keeping bettas for 20 years, started from a vase to where I am now.

Reactions: dudley and Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
30x12x12/231=18 and 18/4 is 4.5 plus it’s like 7.5x12x12” for each fish
Hi, do you have 20+ year experience in fish keeping like Vincenia does? No. Btw is that inches or centimeters? And i think she knows whats shes doing. Why are you trying to say something that is not what it is in reality? Cuz you are not right.

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
there’s 3 sections not 4. Each section is 6 gallons so my math wasn’t off by much. Each betta is active and healthy.

View attachment 229514
Vincenia Vincenia Your tank is great and a far better home than most bettas ever see (unfortunately). I don't have to tell you that your set up is more than adequate for bettas (but I am to reinforce the fact to other readers who are being critical and don't know as much).

WYite

Reactions: dudley and Sprinkle

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Vincenia Vincenia Your tank is great and a far better home than most bettas ever see (unfortunately). I don't have to tell you that your set up is more than adequate for bettas (but I am to reinforce the fact to other readers who are being critical and don't know as much).

WYite
I’m not sure why he’s attacking my tank so badly. The minimum tank size is 2.5 gallons but 5 being better for bettas. He just likes to pitch fights it seems. My bettas are healthy and very active. I done a lot to make sure they remain healthy.

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
I’m not sure why he’s attacking my tank so badly. The minimum tank size is 2.5 gallons but 5 being better for bettas. He just likes to pitch fights it seems. My bettas are healthy and very active. I done a lot to make sure they remain healthy.
Vincenia, like I said, that's a GREAT tank! NoahLikesFish NoahLikesFish Dude, you really don't understand fishkeeping well enough to be giving advice or criticizing others. Relax, sit back, read, ask questions and learn. You'll get a lot more out of this forum that way.

WYite

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK

WYite
Vincenia, like I said, that's a GREAT tank! NoahLikesFish NoahLikesFish Dude, you really don't understand fishkeeping well enough to be giving advice or criticizing others. Relax, sit back, read, ask questions and learn. You'll get a lot more out of this forum that way.

WYite
+1s

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store