Amazontanklvr's tank build/blog

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Hm... well the golden dwarves are neat, theyre not what everyone has so theyre more original. And they have the blue that you like.

But i like the apisto shape better, personally.

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Hm... well the golden dwarves are neat, theyre not what everyone has so theyre more original. And they have the blue that you like.

But i like the apisto shape better, personally.
So apistos?

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Your choice in the end, but i personally prefer apistos over all.

Reactions: Amazoniantanklvr

CichlidFins

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Real Name
Jay
Nannacara anomola are nasty during breeding, FYI

also a.elizibithae is not suited for a community, they need to have exacting water conditions and will not like angels so I would cross that off your consider list.

Reactions: Amazoniantanklvr

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Nannacara anomola are nasty during breeding, FYI

also a.elizibithae is not suited for a community, they need to have exacting water conditions and will not like angels so I would cross that off your consider list.
Ok. I can just move them to a breeding tank.

Ok.

Reactions: CichlidFins

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Chances aer that I wont be able to get the Nannacara anomala as the bid date was changed to today.
So i'm still considering them but they are hard to find (I will check with my LFS) and don't want to spend a fortune on shipping.

So I'm considering:
A. Agassizii
Golden dwarf cichlid (Nannacara anomala)
Keyhole cichlids (Cleithracara maronii)
Dwarf flag cichlid (Latacara curviceps)

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
The auction just closed. :( oh well. I was going to bid tonight but I didn't realize there was a time limit. :(
Any of you know of another place to get them?

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Well good news! Sorta.

Wet Spot fish have both blue emperor tetras AND Golden dwarf cichlids. As long as their shipping is decent (i have to email them) I'll get them from there. Then the only other thing I'd have to be concerned about is the ammonia spike that I would get after getting them. I guess I could do lost of water changes.

This also brings up another point. I was going to be buying wholesale the BETs and they came in packs of 8 (I was going to get two so I would have been getting 16) but now that I'm buying per fish I don't know how any to get. How many do you guys think? I'm thinking of maybe 10-14. Maybe 12? I don't know.

Thanks

CichlidFins

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Real Name
Jay
Wetspot runs cichlid exchange, if your LFS uses them just order thru your LFS.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store