Anyone been fishing lately?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ravenpb226

AC Members
May 10, 2010
North Beach, MD
Real Name
Allen
It's definitely worth it. My dad used to go 15 miles out regularly and every now and then 40 miles on a 24' center console and we would load up on Black Sea bass, flounder, and an occasional shark. It's also pretty amazing to see the sea turtles and just how big they are.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Oh. I heard Sandy got New Jersey really good. I dont have a job either anymore :/ but luckily i saved up alot of money so im fine for a while. Paying the car isurance and a phone bill without a job sucks. On top of that, if i need anything then it comes out of my pocket. My parents offer to help but i want to be independant( im only 18!!!). I was gonna go fishing today with my cousins fiance because he knows of a pond that is stocked with trout and he catches them all the time but the weather changed those plans quick :/

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I been looking for a job. I tried Petsmart and Petco.. but no luck, they just hire idoits, that know nothing about fish or other animals. (i'm 20) I spent all of my money on gas for my car, and a few small things for myself. I don't have to worry about my phone bill since I been on my mom's plan for 6 yrs+ and the car I have is fully paid off and everything. Just gotta keep it running. I may go to a lake where theres large bass and catfish, just have to set my line up for catfish. I don't know if I'll be able to fish tomorrow, its calling for storms.

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I tried petsmart, petco, walgreens, and countless other places. My uncle is gonna ask his boss if he can give me a week or two of work this summer because ive helped them out before. Its a plastering company and i already know the basics. My uncle just wants me to help the guys by giving them plastering, making plaster, and cleaning mostly. A job is a job. I was hoping to go out sometime this week to try fly fishing again but its supposed to rain for the rest of the week:/ Lately alot of people have been going to the beach to fish. I hear that they are catching alot of legal sized striper. I might go try some shore fishing as well too. Some guy caught a 50" striper that weighed 52lbs. He brought it to a local bait store and won a cash prize for the largest striper in some competition. I saw it up close and personal and that thing really was a big fish

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Only 15" !!! Over here they have to be at least 28" dang. Thats a 13" difference and thats alot in the world of fishing. I barely get any luck when i go saltwater fishing from the docks but as for my brother.... He catches flounders, stripers, bluefish, and some small type of fish that i dont know the name of

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I took my kayak out for a couple hours yesterday morning in Galveston Bay near the Texas City Dike. Using "Big Nasty" soft plastics, I caught speckled trout (Spotted Weakfish for you east-coasters) steadily. Unfortunately all were undersized. Had a great time though. A pod of dolphins swam by within 50' and I watched huge jack cravelle tearing through schools of finger mullet.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store