aquarium coffee table

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Shorgasm III

Bichir Keeper
Jun 20, 2005
what kind of filter would you think work on this?
i have a chance to get one at a great price!!
Thanks

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
here's an idea what to do, just buy it and fill it full of colorful gravel or something and just use it as a coffee table. don't try turning that joke into an aquarium.

Aussie_hippie_2

AC Members
Sep 17, 2006
Wisconsin USA
www.myspace.com
buy it if you can afford it. Then figure out what to do with it.

jennfier

..o0o..o0o..
Aug 22, 2006
SW Ohio
www.aquariacentral.com
A lot of problems. How would you change water ? Lots of debris will collect in the bottom center. How to get dead or sick fish out ? Would you want to move the top every time you want access to the tank, change filter media ? Seems like a lot or trouble. Condensation may collect at the glass top hampering your view of the fish anyway. If you have kids, cats or dogs, then all sorts of fur or knick knacks could find their way into the tank and it'd be hard to get them out. Oh yea, internal filter will probably work if you still forge ahead. Good luck.

coupedefleur

AC Members
Jul 25, 2006
NW Ohio
Yeah, I wouldn't put live fish in it. If you did put water in it, put some of those crazy air-operated ornaments and divers.

Jadis

AC Members
Jul 24, 2005
portland, OR
where do you put all of your electronics? they cant hang off the side, so do they just dangle in the center or something?
where do all the cords go? to they trail off to a wall or something?

that seems unsightly to me, however, if you can figure out water changes/filtering. i would do some crazy shirmp scape. or snails.

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
That is kinda odd. Where would you put filters? How would you do water changes and what about feeding? Sorry to be so negative but really how would you make this work?

Marinemom

shoe

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
fishcatch22 said:
don't try turning that joke into an aquarium.

Are you serious? Do you truly believe insults work here?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store