Baby update

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tastey

AC Members
May 29, 2009
The babies are down from atleast a thousand to maybe a hundred... They are all in 2 tanks and hopefully I can get the one from the guy down tha alley soon...

There's about 7 visibly larger babies, all goldfish. I can tell there are gonna be some half Shubunkin babies though. They're the little speckled torpedo ones. I did have the 7 bigger ones in the top of the pond but 2 died, maybe from the Aqua Blue or from 2 meddling kids. I'm not sure I wasn't outside the whole time the kids were here. I was too busy getting my own ready to go stay the night with her cousins.

I dunno, they kinda seem happy in the tanks even though it's a tad over crowded.

I'll attempt to take pics when my mom brings my camera back... She's trying to take pics of a huge black snake at the hunting cabin. Apparently my dad ran from it. lol.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Weird. The attachment system should be working by now. What format are your pics? Jpg? You could always try flickr.com, imageshack.us or photobucket.com.

corrieberry

AC Members
Mar 8, 2009
London
How are they doing now?

Tastey

AC Members
May 29, 2009
Fantastic! I have like 13 that are an inch or bigger, one that might be closer to 2"... trying desperatly to upload more, seems like early morning is the best time, but I'll keep trying.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store