Bettas...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kikuchiyo

Shogun
May 9, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
#1 They're animals and fish at that, I don't think rape is quite right. Personification is not our friend.

#2 I said maybe in your experience, but I have experience to and I spoke from that. As I said, it might have worked for you, but everything I've experienced, been told, and read, disagree.

#3. Ki-ku-chi-yo, onegaishimasu.

hcgirl80

i is a gud righter lyke leela.
Jun 3, 2004
USA
www.freewebs.com
I have A Lighthouse, Plus I'll Get Some UltraNaturals. I've Seen Them And They Are Life-Like. I Think The Betta Will Like Plant That He Can Swim Through.

vaheelsfan

AC Members
May 23, 2003
Stuarts Draft, VA
Visit site
I've never heard of UltraNaturals, but if they're plastic, don't get them. They will shred the betta's fins. Silk is fine :) And get a walkman with big headphones so you can put them on the tank and play some Barry Manilow for your betta. Bettas like Kenny G, too.

hcgirl80

Jun 3, 2004
USA
www.freewebs.com
LOL! Do They Really Thrive With music??? I Will Buy Silk Plants Cuz I Dunno If This Person Would Like The Xtra Trouble Of Live Plants.

vaheelsfan

AC Members
May 23, 2003
Stuarts Draft, VA
Visit site
I seriously don't know if fish like music or not, but I suppose it could soothe them if you play the right thing. Of course, I don't think fish can actually hear, but rather, they sense vibrations in the water. Music would probably annoy them more than anything. Especially Kenny G.

hcgirl80

Jun 3, 2004
USA
www.freewebs.com
I Was Just Kidding. I Would NEVER Put Music So Close To The Tank That There Would Be Vibrations In The Water! If The Betta Has To Be Moved, It Will Be Moved Into A Minibow 2.5 With Lots Of Things To Block The Current.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store