FS Big, Beautiful, EASY Crypts

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Crypt Usteriana grown in low and medium light tanks with little to no maintenance, little to no fish even, no ferts and basic clay based substrate. Mother plants at 30+in and plantlets that send out spathes on a regular basis, always at least one in there at all times. When under good light with ferts the underside gets quite reddish. These are in overcrowded conditions so there will be some yellow or damaged leaves but the roots are crazy and these don't experience much crypt melt if any at all.

These do great in hard water, nearly unkillable (I kill java fern and moss...). May have algae or snails but minimal. May include random other crypts including balansae, hudoroi, affinis 'metallic red' and nurii. My plecos LOVE hanging out on these leaves btw.

I will not remove the cyrpts from the tank until I have a few packages sold and then I will send out the following Monday. Mind your weather please.

Medium Flat Rate - $32 Shipped
Large FR - $45 Shipped
Small FR - $19 Shipped (will be mostly plantlets due to size restrictions)

I will put in as many plants that will fit without damaging them. If you want local pickup (07727) or a custom size order just let me know. Pics are from the last batch I pulled, the tank back then and the overfilled pic is right now.

IMG_3999.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG

IMG_4395.JPG

IMG_4397.JPG

IMG_4398.JPG

20201116_183821.jpg

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I wish I was in the market to set up new plants.

best of luck with the sale!

Reactions: myswtsins

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
How do I do that I want cryptocoryne freshwater reef diy acropora
If you are interested in a plant package send me a DM and I can go over the details with you

I'm looking for some plants and wonder if you still have some still available.
Yes, plenty available. Send me a DM

Reactions: Sprinkle

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
The cryts are great and all, but it's nicer to see you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store