Blue's Tang Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
They would fit in the 30gal but limits you on other species.. Blue you can always send em to me LOL..

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well aside from the julies (which this would take place of), I was only planing some of the Lampro. Stappersii and a gobie. Would they be ok with those??

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Well, blue if you wanna we can do a trade next Monday...my socolofi for your brichardi ;)

LMAO, those guys at the aquarium shop are gonna end up thinkin we're nuts!!

Last edited:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
HAHAHAHHA! Yeah, but how often do you think they have ppl meet outside their shop to have a "fish exchange", it's just to funny!

Think I may leave the credit card at home this time LMAO!!!:D

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
It may be a little early to celebrat but I'm pretty excited. At the end of the month I should be getting my Tang eel :)
The tank is overrun with algae since I upgraded my light and ran out of excel at the same time. I just got my new bottle in the mail and started dosing again. Once the algae subsides I will be posting new pictures. Hopefully soon I'll be making my own root tabs and switching to pool filter sand. I just need to buy it before pool season is over.
The last time I tried buying pool filter sand it was August and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE.

BEANC0UNTER

AC Members
Jun 21, 2010
Blue,

Where do you get an eel like that?

You can get the pool filter sand at hot tub and pool places. They should have it all the time. You can also get it from hardware stores but it may be seasonal. I could not find any at my Lowe's or Home Depot.

I washed it quite a bit in buckets and then used a cup covered with a lid to lower it to the bottom and had no issues with cloudiness. So far I like it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store