Bulbs at wall-mart?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

WrittenLyric

Bang Bang Shoot Shoot
Jul 16, 2006
Massachusetts
www.myspace.com
For one reason or another, walmart around me, does not sell bulbs.. Where else can they be found? I've only seen the "betta bulbs" at petco. Anyone know of any where online that I could order specific plant bulbs?

starrystarstarr

AC Members
Jul 17, 2006
South, Texas
WrittenLyric said:
For one reason or another, walmart around me, does not sell bulbs.. Where else can they be found? I've only seen the "betta bulbs" at petco. Anyone know of any where online that I could order specific plant bulbs?
i havent seen them any where else but there..

ScorpioMonkey

Hardware Chick
Jul 22, 2006
Salisbury, Maryland
home.comcast.net
Aren't Bettabulbs the same thing?

And... Mine finally has real leaves!!
See:

1_luv_betta

AC Members
Jul 30, 2006
Oakland,ca
do petco bulb work do anybody use this product in petco?

starrystarstarr

AC Members
Jul 17, 2006
South, Texas
one of my plants is really getting big at the end of each stalk has a some leaves..this one is in my 20g tank

and my lilly leaves r looking real nice (in my 10 g tank)

as for buing bulbs at petsmart or petco i just get the potted plants..don't know if betta bulbs are the same as wall mart ones..im sure they are:dive:

1_luv_betta

AC Members
Jul 30, 2006
Oakland,ca
wat the potted plant ? how it look like? anybody give me a pic?:]

WrittenLyric

Bang Bang Shoot Shoot
Jul 16, 2006
Massachusetts
www.myspace.com
The potted plants are plants at say, PetCo or your local fish store. They're in in little pots in tanks. Not sure how youre petco's or petsmarts are set up, but the ones near me all have tanks off to the side filled with aquatic plants for sale - most of which are "potted" in little plastic pots.

Star: I'm jealous! Your plants are looking great. I currently have four plastic cups with bulbs, water, and fert waiting to sprout. One of them is called "onion" though...is that safe to put in my tank?

1_luv_betta

AC Members
Jul 30, 2006
Oakland,ca
i had a onion witch eventually gonna sprout.

WrittenLyric

Bang Bang Shoot Shoot
Jul 16, 2006
Massachusetts
www.myspace.com
My original "Betta Bulbs" are doing pretty good. I chopped down the stalks a bit and moved them to the back of the tank to grow out a bit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store