Co2, Fertilization, Algae and more updated 10/10

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

essey

Registered Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hello all, a newbie here. I'm having a hard time finding the definitive guide to dealing with algae in a planted aquarium. The links in this thread are all busted. Is there an up to date link you can recommend?

Thanks!
Ed

Humu Humu

Registered Member
Jan 22, 2019
Chicago
Real Name
Dave Henri
Camera Used
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
1 teaspoon (tsp) is 5 ml. 1 tablespoon (tbsp) is 15 ml. He meant tablespoon, not teaspoon.
Confused me as well.

Gbbudd

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
I found a healthy balance of fish and CO2 along with a little bog above the tank a couple birds was all that was needed to have plants grow so fast i had to rip them out in hand fulls. To add all those ferts to the water is or would have been beyond crazy. A little eco system and i had no issues growing most plants including such as downoi and HC..

Speaking of which the entire system from my old tank could be for sale. 90 gallon drilled corner tank
Undergravel heaters
eco marine led lighting
metal hallide fixtures 3
Water proof shelf to create the bog area and water fall that flowed into the top of the tank.
Co2 bottle needle valves mixing chambers
co2 meters
EHIEM PROFESSIONAL 300 I BELIEVE IT WAS
The blog can be found here at Paldarium vivarium i'm unsure but i think you'll like

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store