Converting to a planted tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SafaditM3

Encouragement..Yes!
Aug 4, 2010
New York, NY
www.punchedinthepodcast.com
Real Name
Chris
Fedex lost my package. It says it hasn't moved since last friday so I decided to call in, now they say they can't find it and that they will "investigating it's where abouts" after being grilled about the contents of the package hearing "by what do you mean glass bowl?".

agp

AC Members
Aug 8, 2010
USA
Fedex lost my package. It says it hasn't moved since last friday so I decided to call in, now they say they can't find it and that they will "investigating it's where abouts" after being grilled about the contents of the package hearing "by what do you mean glass bowl?".
:D best of luck to them figuring out what a glass bowl is and finding it!

Cichlidgirl91

AC Members
Feb 8, 2008
Tobaccoville, NC
I put together a cart on Sweet Aquatics based on what you're looking for and what they have in stock. Here's the link to the cart:
http://www.sweetaquatics.com/index....g_cart&zenid=2d469527ba9af83e3621ea4b300eb9f3

1 Aponogeton ulvaceus
1 Barclaya longifolia
4 Hygro difformis
2 Crypt undulata pot
3 Java fern
3 Marimo
3 Rotala rotundifolia
2 Crypt parva pot
3 Nymphaea stellata bulbs
All for $51.85. Shipping would probably be around $10. I would actually change the regular java fern to the Windelov variety (same price).

I saw the price for what you were planning on getting and thought I could find a better price. LOL If you don't go with this, it won't hurt my feelings. I was just curious how much all this would cost on Sweet Aquatic's website. :D

agp

AC Members
Aug 8, 2010
USA
Sweetaquatics is a great website. All their items will arrive in great condition, except it takes over a week to process an order.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
don't let it get you down. we've all been there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store