Couple questions...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pallen81

TheSunCoralTamer
Jun 20, 2006
Lawrenceville, NJ
www.mygodmusic.com
well i woke up this morning and found my ocellaris dead behind some rocks:( but the anemone is fine. it moved to a lower place on the rocks but other then that it seems fine. i think the clown died because of coming into direct contact with sea salt. (when i did the water change some of the salt wasnt completly dissolved) but some got on the anemone too. i noticed last night that the ocellaris was pale in colour and it seemed to have a cut or something on the right side of its face. anyway i might go get another clown later today or tomorrow.
oh man bummer, when you mix in your salt in another bucket. make sure to mix it with a powerhead and heater for at least 24 hours. Sometimes its also necessary to stir it around and help that salt mix correctly. you def dont want salt chunks in there.

maybe the anemone stung him?

dub*c

Tha Shadiest 1
Apr 26, 2007
arent clowns and anemones suppsed to have a relationship with each other?

Pallen81

TheSunCoralTamer
Jun 20, 2006
Lawrenceville, NJ
www.mygodmusic.com
yeah i always thought so.

it depends on the anemones i think also. some are hosts. others are not.

dub*c

Tha Shadiest 1
Apr 26, 2007
hmm i wonder if its worth gettin another one. I probablly will get another one and if it dies then i no for sure. also would cleaner shrimp and crabs be fine with it? ill post some pics as soon as i get my camera back.

dub*c

Tha Shadiest 1
Apr 26, 2007
so instead of bying another clown, i purchased 4 little hermits and 4 turbo snails from my LFS yesterday. and i have a little bit of green algae growing!! but anyway i gotta go do a water change. ill try and get some pics up today sometime.

Pallen81

TheSunCoralTamer
Jun 20, 2006
Lawrenceville, NJ
www.mygodmusic.com
Nice, can't wait to see the progress. I've heard so much about this tank.

dub*c

Tha Shadiest 1
Apr 26, 2007
lol sorry guys i cant figure out how to post pics. any help would be nice. thanks

Pallen81

TheSunCoralTamer
Jun 20, 2006
Lawrenceville, NJ
www.mygodmusic.com
lol sorry guys i cant figure out how to post pics. any help would be nice. thanks
there is a little paper clip above when you go to post. click on there and browse your PC for the pics. attach them that way

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store