Destroy BBA!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
Ok lets say that i checked those things , but how to set those in the right balance? For exampel ph in my tank is from 7.4 to 8
Just that one thing tells me the plants can't thrive. No wonder you have algae.
As long as the water parameters ain't right, you can keep doing manual removing until the cows come home... the algae will keep growing back.

HugoFish

AC Members
Sep 11, 2019
Albania
Real Name
Gleis
Just that one thing tells me the plants can't thrive. No wonder you have algae.
As long as the water parameters ain't right, you can keep doing manual removing until the cows come home... the algae will keep growing back.
Ok how to fix that , and btw my plant are healthy cause thay are reproducing and growing new plants . Plus you can't recognize 100% whats the level of ph in tetra 6in1 test strips because the colors are pretty much the same. Now that i tested the water again ph is between 6.5 to 7.2 , kh is between 90 an 120 ppm and GH is 250ppm

Last edited:

ustabefast

AC Members
Jan 17, 2017
Santa Barbara area.
Real Name
Gregg
If you remove the plants, you can manually remove what you can and also use a spray bottle filled it with H202 and give the plant a good spritz before returning to the tank.
You can also use a syringe and target spray problem areas inside the tank with the peroxide.
Some use Flourish Excell instead, but I'm not a fan of this product.

It's important to limit the total amount of hydrogen peroxide you add to the water collumn.
My rule is 2mm of H202 per gallon per day of treatment.

HugoFish

AC Members
Sep 11, 2019
Albania
Real Name
Gleis
If you remove the plants, you can manually remove what you can and also use a spray bottle filled it with H202 and give the plant a good spritz before returning to the tank.
You can also use a syringe and target spray problem areas inside the tank with the peroxide.
Some use Flourish Excell instead, but I'm not a fan of this product.

It's important to limit the total amount of hydrogen peroxide you add to the water collumn.
My rule is 2mm of H202 per gallon per day of treatment.
Thank's a lot! And another thing how much time should i let my plants outside the tank with H2O2?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store