Diving Into Hoplarchus Psittacus ~ Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hoplarchus Psittacus and a friend over her in MI. Also a member of MFK

mia_89

Registered Member
Apr 30, 2011
papegæøyr.JPGIMG_8821.JPGsint papegøye.JPGIMG_8907.JPG
IMG_8816.JPG
hows the breeding going? realy exited about it =) IMG_8932.JPG i have 6 parrots =)

IMG_8932.JPG IMG_8816.JPG IMG_8907.JPG sint papegøye.JPG IMG_8821.JPG papegæøyr.JPG

Last edited:

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
You have some awesome looking parrots! Mine are doing greet just got there red breast in! Never been happier. I'll have some photos later. I did loose one though. Other than that I have 5 healthy, growing juvis. Each has there own territory in the tank. My favorite of the 5 is the largest one that owns the left side of the tank. He always greets me and comes to chase my finger. Im always taking pics of him. I'll update with pics in a lil bit!

mia_89

Registered Member
Apr 30, 2011
thanx the biggest is 24cm and the smalest 17 cm, i have two that is 22cm, the biggest24cm and one of the 22cm are togethr deffending a territory on the right of my tank, acting like a cupple, but i dont think the monogame bond get for real before they lay eggs, so i dont want to move them before they are monogame.
i hope ti get them to breed, i have a emty 300Liters aquarium stand by just for that =)
been breeding geos and discus and dwarf ciklids al sout american tho, hobe to get these breeding to, and would hope some more that have them would try to breed them, cause they are rare in the wild and it took me 2 years to get hand on these guys. but wow the waiting was worth it :D amazing fish, they get so tame and still are not *** agressive as JD.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hey here's the updated photos sorry didn't want to flood the forums with a double post!

CLICK HERE!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store