Diving Into Hoplarchus Psittacus ~ Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hahaha as far I know there's only one pair left. How about I breed them raise the fry and send some your way? Hopefully there red Cecibal will get along nicely with my current one and I can spawn them as well.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Need some opinions, ive noticed the past few days, two of my parrots flare up, tail slap and lip lock a lot. I'm not sure if there just fighting or if this might be a pair forming. There only 2.5-3 inches would they really be pairing off that fast?

Photos

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
I'll be selling my 7in female at the Motor City Aquarium Society auction on the 19th.
Im also currently sell two of my juvis, if any of your are interested ;)

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
There the twonthat bicker and fight all the time hahaha I could attempt to vent them?

JK47

VERITAS A?QUITAS
Sep 1, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Real Name
Justin
Need some opinions, ive noticed the past few days, two of my parrots flare up, tail slap and lip lock a lot. I'm not sure if there just fighting or if this might be a pair forming. There only 2.5-3 inches would they really be pairing off that fast?

Photos
IME it's just the species. In a tank less that 8'x2' they just snap. Once my female hit 9" in her 125 gallon, she started killing other fish each day until I got fed up and sold her. Turned from a serverum temperment to a hitman in a random week. Others have had better luck than me though.. Every cichlid is different.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Thanks JK I separated the aggressive ones and left the 3 laid back ones in the 75 my Chocolates are the same way 2 fight all day long, but they should pair up soon.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Ok Gev I'll turn the lights off and let them relax so I can snag them up for you.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Gabe I have 2 males and one female in the 55 right now. Also my large female is also a male. Would make a nice center piece in a aggressive tank honestly. Cuz he isn't the nicest fish himself

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store