Diving Into Hoplarchus Psittacus ~ Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Well I have 3 in the selling tank I'm debating what one to keep. So as of right now all three are for sale or you can buy the male and female.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Lmao I have a total of four parrots for sale... 1 is a female juvi, then there's 2 male juvis. Along with those juvis I have an adult Male parrot cat 7inches

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hahahaha yes I jever vented my large pair from John I just assumed. They were both male, I vented the one that died and it was a male, so I assumed I had just a female left but after moving her today I saw that she had a clear point. So she is a he. I saw two pointed parrots and one rounded lol meaning one female two males I took pics to I'd the male and females in the tank so I'll make sure you get a male and female. If you don't I still have four growing out we can always trade again when they become larger for no cost.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah my buddies taking him until the auction so I'm happy bout that he'll be in good hands

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yea it did. Also got an adult pair for my buddy yesterday.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store