do we have any piranha people on here?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ofarevolution31

da nite jus brings us back together
Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
yeah it would.. i dont know, i just want alot. of a really tight looking piranha..lol

Nov 15, 2004
An awesome piranha for sure. A huge huge tank would be needed to keep a school of those, but it would be worth it sooooo much. There are some other great photos I will have to find to show.....Great fish huh Slappy? There was a Black Rhom that I passed on when I went to go get my RB's.....the black was $80 while two RB's totalled $20. If I had the money, I would have gotten the black, oh what a fool I was :rolleyes:

Nov 15, 2004
Serrasalmus Spilopleura...there are many colorations of this type of piranha....Black banded, Golden, red throated.....and I think one more that I can't think of.....this one is a pretty cool looking Red Throated

ofarevolution31

Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
those are some tight pics... i dont kno how u find those sites, but that one pic of the black piranha is prtty sick... like it alot. lol

ofarevolution31

Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
jus in the past few days, my reds got in a fight and one bit the lip of the smallest on. it looks painful and not good, but it looks cool, bcuz u can ser the big sharp teeth of it... its acually awesome but i feel bad.. lol. jus wanted to let you all know. lol scary looking now

TorturedSOUL

AC Members
Apr 3, 2005
sublime1184 said:
Serrasalmus Spilopleura...there are many colorations of this type of piranha....Black banded, Golden, red throated.....and I think one more that I can't think of.....this one is a pretty cool looking Red Throated
That looks like the one I caught (and ate).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store