do we have any piranha people on here?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Nov 15, 2004
Kasakato said:
Last post: 08-25-2005 Please!

bug off kas. you think thats sooooo far away don't you? ....like this guy is way out of his mind...geez...you're the biggest post wh*re here and you're flipping the lid over some guy making a coment on a threat that the last post wasn't even a month ago. or are you just trying to +1 to your count?

ofarevolution31

da nite jus brings us back together
Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
ok

in a 54g corner i would say 3 at the most....

and the person that said something about getting more then 7 and no less then 5... thats wrong. get any number of them as u want.. atleast 1 or 3... but not 2.... and that was good info...

my reds r getting big, i have 2 left, one jus died abou 2 weeks ago.. got eatn.. like 1/2 gone.. scary.

and for my pacu, hes about 7'' getting big and carnivours.. i know crazy.. !! i am gonna try and add him to my prianha tank and see what happens.. lol

FreddytheFish

Nano-Reefer
Aug 29, 2005
Cincinnati, OH
at my LFS, they had baby pirhanas. they were smaller than a quarter, and pretty cheap (like 6 for $30). i almost wanted a new tank so i could get some

Nov 15, 2004
in a corner three wouldn't work IMO...in fact, I can't think of any P's I would put in a 54 corner. Reds are not too cool as one or two together...and like I said before OAR, one or three, not two...I wouldn't add the pacu...the reds are gonna show aggression towards each other in due time, and one will be the dominate jerk. I know from experience...at any rate, sorry for your loss. Good to see ya back....but ya gotta tell me, how did you get banned from P-fury? LOL

ofarevolution31

da nite jus brings us back together
Apr 11, 2005
portland, oregon
ya

haha yeah thats a good deal.

yeah 3 would be alright... or 2.... and i know.. thats what i said. have one red,three reds, or 4+ reds in a tank. so they will get along... they have to grow up with each other.... well i still am gonna add the pacu.. worst case scenario, both reds killl it and bond, get closer and like each other... nice and healthy meal, or maybe the pacu will take control, it is bigger and has been eating chrimp and other fish, its crazy... lol. but i will let u know what happens..lol

and for p-fury... i dont really know.. its so effing dumb. i cant go on it.!!! :confused:

Nov 15, 2004
dude, you got banned, but I don't know why...they mentioned you and I was wondering what you did, you did something to pizz off Mike LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store