Do you drink tea?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Do you regularly drink tea?

• Yes.

Votes: 66 75.9%
  • No.

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • No but I plan to.

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

spypet

AC Members
Jan 12, 2011
NY, 11375
here in NYC they have an anti soft drink TV ad campaign running,
and suggest drinking water, low fat milk, or unsweetened ice tea.
it's nice to know I've been so politically correct this past decade.

VickiesZoo

AC Members
Aug 25, 2009
NW IN
Real Name
Vickie
After my initial morning coffee fix, iced tea all day. And hot black tea in the evening... earl grey, lady grey, irish breakfast, etc. Chamamile on rough days. LOL

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
I like most teas, be it iced, hot, matcha-style, latte-style, brick-style.

The only ones I haven't liked quite as much were some of the floral tisanes, which taste... odd. My favorite black teas include the timeless Earl Grey (like the bergamot astringency), Darjeeling, Ceylon. Oolong is a class in itself and good altogether. I prefer steamed green teas over pan-seared ones (more of a vegetable-like flavor), like sencha. White tea is good, as well, though the flavor is much more subtle (it's easy to mess up some greens and whites while brewing, since it can taste really bitter if done incorrectly). If you haven't tried Pu-erh tea yet, it is interesting, too.

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
I drink tea, hot and iced. Beats the heck out of kool aid

lookit

AC Members
Jun 9, 2009
OK
fresh-brewed (Lipton's) iced tea, Typhoo loose black tea, PG Tips and Yorkshire Gold. in that order! Hot tea can only be made decently with loose tea leaves. And the best iced tea comes from sticking 3 tea bags in a bottle of cold water and sticking it in the fridge for a couple of hours. Never cloudy or bitter! Don't need the sun.

Buff

Former Squid
Oct 5, 2010
The Hills of NW Georgia
Real Name
Buff
Sweet iced tea with lemon has been a staple in my diet since infancy. If I can get an "Arnold Palmer" these days, I ask for it instead. An "AP" is half tea & half lemonade, and yeah, Arnold supposedly would drink it when he was competing, instead of alcoholic drinks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store