Dog I'm Adopting =)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
She was great at the vet today.. even though it hurt her (it was a little inflamed around her stitches) to have her stitches taken out, and she got her rabies shot.. She didn't even try to get away, she did get drool all over the vet's face though :p:

It was the same vet who put our 14-15yo GSD down.. he's really nice.. and LOVED her, who couldn't?

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Update:

She's so darn clumsy.. she falls up the stairs at least 4 times a day.. :headshake2:
And she wants to be friends with my male schnauzer so bad it's killing her.. once he's asleep she drags herself(on her belly) all the way to him.. but he normally wakes up and growls at her.
But she got over to him tonight and layed her head against him, after I took the pic he woke up and stalked off... :rolleyes:

000_6174.JPG

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Update:
Everyone except the cat and our male schnauzer like her, the cat runs off when she comes too close, but she doesn't chase him anymore.

Some funny pics I got :p:

000_6230.JPG 000_6240.JPG 000_6241.JPG 000_6229.JPG

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
I never said she was the brightest.
That's her own leg she's biting... she grabs it, and goes in circles while holding it, then she'll bark at it.

She also get's in fights with a rope-fence we have in front of our garden.

000_6292.JPG

rosita

Here
Jan 11, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
I never said she was the brightest.
That's her own leg she's biting... she grabs it, and goes in circles while holding it, then she'll bark at it.
LOL That's like my Rocksie--the folks who own the rescue shelter where I got her and Buzz (pix coming soon) said they realized after she'd come up from Georgia and got acclimated that she was sweet as can be, but "dumber than a box of rocks"!! Sad think, it is true, and each seizure takes a bit more away, but she is a real lover. She can get lost in the backyard!!!
Tink is looking great, she's obviously getting very used to home--a lucky girl!!!

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
LOL That's like my Rocksie--the folks who own the rescue shelter where I got her and Buzz (pix coming soon) said they realized after she'd come up from Georgia and got acclimated that she was sweet as can be, but "dumber than a box of rocks"!! Sad think, it is true, and each seizure takes a bit more away, but she is a real lover. She can get lost in the backyard!!!
Tink is looking great, she's obviously getting very used to home--a lucky girl!!!
Aww, she sounds like a sweetie.. I'd love to see pics.

I think the 'dim' ones are some of the best.. Tink is a happy, sweet, but a bit dumb, girl.. she loves other dogs, even one who was walking outside of our yard got kissed from her when he stuck his nose through.
But she's not too fond of men... My guess is it was a man who used to beat her.

Thank you =)
she wasn't house trained at all, but she's gotten over that very fast...
She loves to chew, she went in our garden and took a BIG peice of driftwood out to chew on.. now there are little chunks of it everywhere :shakehead:

Our shepherd acts like a puppy around her, she's 13 but prances around like she's a baby. :rolleyes:

The cat(who is a PIG) came about a foot from her today to eat some cat treats, so he's doing alot better as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store