fin rot. What to do?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
Wait a minute, Jungle FIZZ Tabs? Fizz? As in CO2 fizz? Hrm. I wonder how much CO2 they give off. Mix that with the two bottles you already had on there . . .

Hard to say without numbers, but it's a thought.

Dunno, anyone else?

Roan

crazy4beadz

AC Members
Dec 2, 2005
add the fizz to the bottle with water? or yeast? will that still treat fungus that way?

I dont have any more of the fizz, i was going to get the other stuff you recommended. Prime and the other one. Now maybe i am thinking too much co2? our bottles, plus the fizz for fungus? oh now that i remember i also added fizz for electrolytes(by jungle also) , all at once. The electrolytes was another story, my guppies werent too great, so i read that they might not have enough electrolytes. They are doing great after adding that, but i think now thats a whole lot of chemicals going on.

Thank you for your replies and help. I really really really REALLY appreciate it. :thm:

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
crazy4beadz said:
I dont have any more of the fizz, i was going to get the other stuff you recommended. Prime and the other one. Now maybe i am thinking too much co2? our bottles, plus the fizz for fungus? oh now that i remember i also added fizz for electrolytes(by jungle also) , all at once
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss. Fizzy CO2. Lemme do some checking.

Roan

crazy4beadz

AC Members
Dec 2, 2005
:bowing: :joke:

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
crazy4beadz said:
:bowing: :joke:
ROFL!
I posted a message to the CO2 Gods in the Plants Forum. I doubt they can do anything but theorize without GH/KH numbers, but it's worth a shot.

I'm thinking that you may have had a pH crash and killed off some of your biofilter, but without the numbers it's hard to say.

That's my thought. We'll see what they say.

Roan

crazy4beadz

AC Members
Dec 2, 2005
ok thanks :fairy:

Im still hanging in here lol

Update, fish are still alive lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store