fish bad Luck Myth

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishSeller

AC Members
Apr 28, 2005
All I'm saying is this: My fish have got to be some confused little guys. They have more names than I can count from several conversations like this:

"Those fish are so cute! Do they have names?" Says the woman holding the _____ (margarita, beer, wine, whatever)

"Nope" Says I.

"Can I name them?" She asks.

"Sure honey. Go right ahead."

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
oh thats way to funny fish seller ..i mean i bet that truly happens! i have a freind who is definatly stupid enough..lol!

CajunCC

I take pictures
Sep 10, 2004
Harrisburg, PA
www.photobizarre.com
Yeah, that happens with me too.

I have one friend who absolutely INSISTS that all my fish are named Leah, after her.

I really only name my fish if there's a name that really comes to mind some time though. Like the black veil angelfish I named shadow, or my two discus, Skribble and Sketch.

Florencio

Registered Member
Jul 9, 2018
I certainly believe about that myth. May be because I m from Spain and living in South America I know lots of references about it. Any respetable esoteric practicioner (witch) can tell u so. Even in Aymara culture they believe so.
I can say more, the worst moment is when breeding fish at home. I know several cases that convinced me... But I do love fishkeeping and aquascaping and I am still looking for a solution for this BIG question.
In magic matters must be a solution for this... But ... I didnt found it yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store