Getting the 240 gallon up and running

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Galgrimm

AC Members
Sep 20, 2010
take some more pics after the debre settles looks good im getting a 100 gallon for free moving up from my 29 cant wait

:Edit: sry didnt see the other pics

zebvance

AC Members
Sep 21, 2010
College station texas
Real Name
Zeb
here is the 46 gallon grow out. these guys are all going in the big tank once they get big enough. Sorry for the poor pics, these guys will not stay still

Attached Thumbnails

Attached Images

zebvance

AC Members
Sep 21, 2010
College station texas
Real Name
Zeb
SO Here is a update, I know its has been a while. I just got the parts for the eheim 2260 in today I just have to go pick them up. But today I decided to do some changes to the tank. The Back ground I had on there from pet smart kept getting water in between it and the glass and I couldn't keep it out. It started to look nasty and mold and it was getting on my nerves really bad. SO, I went and got a big piece of vinyl, (basically a big sticker) from the local decal shop here. It only cost me 15 bucks for a 96x30 inch piece witch is cheaper than what I spent on the original background at pet smart. It was kinda challenging to put on but I this this is a way better alternative than painting the back of the tank. And WAY less permanent!!! Here are some pics

Attached Thumbnails

zebvance

AC Members
Sep 21, 2010
College station texas
Real Name
Zeb
While I was at it today I also Tried to make the most out of the crapy lights that I have and I wrapped a home made reflector ( aluminum foil) around the light shields. SO here is some pic's suckkaaassss!

Attached Thumbnails

zebvance

AC Members
Sep 21, 2010
College station texas
Real Name
Zeb
updated pics of the 240 with new filtration

cleaned the tank and added a some more fish but I cant get good pics of them because my camera sucks!! I think i have around 16 or 17 fish in the tank now and a few others are still in a grow out tank. I just hooked up the ehiem 2260 that I bought a month or so ago, So I have that and 2 xp3 running on the tank. The fist pic is of the tank with the flash on. The water is really not that color the flash makes it look brown.

Attached Thumbnails

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store