how to deal with overly aggressive stray cat

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
A .22 with a 2 liter soda bottle taped onto the muzzle is as quiet as an air rifle and much more effective/humane. Just don't get caught with it, it's legally the same as a maufactured suppressor.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
your positive all of them are strays, and not crazy womans house pets..?
That matters? People should control their animals. I have 3 cats in my menagerie and they all stay indoors. I lost the best cat in the world to a car a few years ago and that's what it took to teach me to keep cats inside. If this woman is demented she very well may need more indepth instruction to learn the lesson.

bichir_boy

AC Members
Aug 8, 2009
seattle washington
id say get a hose and spray them down when they get on ur proptery they should learn fast and if they dont ull have to call the shelter and if they dont do anything call the cops and they will shot the animal instead of u getting the cops called on u if it was really a house pet....... if found out that water works great did it to cats that where trying to get at some fish i had............ i ended up just leaveing my pit out side and found a couple dead cats in the back yard but they eventualy got that if they went past a certain spot the dog could get them so they all would sit on one side of the fence stareing into the pond.......... i dont condone useing dogs as cat control but something had to be done as i was finding my fish with bite marks and scratches all over......... after awhile the dog started to like to swim and couldnt get it out of the pond..........

PuppyFluffer

AC Members
Jan 9, 2008
east coast USA
Good cat advice posted so I won't bother with that.

That is one CUTE dog! Can you post more pics in better lighting so I can see what color it is? Adorable!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store