FREE How to leave feedback at AC Marketplace

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
ok! While I don't mind leaving feed back at all, in fact I think it is a great feature, it is a real pain in the butt to go back and try to find the "url/thread" that I originally purchased from six months go! Is there an easier way to do this that I am just not seeing?

Bravofleet4

AC Members
Dec 27, 2006
I can see the appeal in the idea but I personally would rather not have it. The experience from ebay is correct. People are motivated to always leave positive comments out of fear that they as buyers are going to be rated negatively. I don't think most people anyway buy based upon rating. The way it's worked before has been fine. Sellers are going to just demand pictures of the plants and hope that the sellers have read the sticky on how to ship.

Furthermore, sellers in AC are not corporations but individuals. As a community, we build upon trust and friendship. Ebay involves mostly anonymity where buyers and sellers are isolated from each other. However, negative feelings could pore out in the board. If there are problems, sellers should always just send a private message to the seller. It's not like anyone is purposefully selling bad products. I would imagine most people are throwing out the bad and selling the excess. Instead sellers will be appreciative of any comments and might even be willing to compensate for loss/quality outside of the initial trade (as when mgamer2000 offered a discount if the SAE I ordered DOA even if I didn't pay for overnight shipping).

H3D

Philosopher
Aug 28, 2005
Ohio
The whole point of the feedback system is to make feedback easy to leave and easy to find. There is no requirement to leave feedback and nobody should feel intimidated into leaving feedback that is dishonest. However I truly believe most people will have a positive experience and truly want to share that experience with others. This system will make easier for them to do that. Even with no feedback system people may have a negative experience. That experience may spill over to the board. But that does not mean that we should give up this valuable tool because of an issue or two, when all of us have so many great experiences to share. :)

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
why are there feedback limits per day ?

i left some last night and still today i can't leave any,

and yes i'm catching up.........i don't think that anyone should start fresh with all the people that have bought from me deserve to have something.. to thank them for their patronage,... and no i'm not doing it to get my numbers up..
for many are sold thru pm's and i have no record of their purchase, so they won't have a reply,.. which is unfair for them as i buy thru pms cause i don't like people seeing what i buy or don't buy, just a private person, but now we should buy out in the open for others to recieve their feedback,..
its a little sticky but i can live with it, but just when i get on a roll it stops me from posting anymore, if were going to do it we should be able to post till done,

some of us have other things to do besides return every single day to remember to post feedback,.. not that i don't like returning it's just that i keep forgetting to post again,...lol

as for finding past thread that one had made to offer for sale us the quick links and click on all you threads started and they will be there,... just go thru and find the for sale ones,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store