I just added to my Mudskipper harem. (Pic heavy) :D

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
What hams!! They do love to pose for pics, don't they!!
Abosolutely awesome!! I love the progression in pics 7, 8, 9 and 10, of the latest pics you uploaded.

"Excuse me, this is my rock", says the guy on the left.

"Oh yeah? Sez who?", asks the one on the right, as he crawls out of the water.

"Sez me!", says Lefty, and then in his best DiNero voice asks,
"Are you 'flarin' at me?"

"Mine is bigger than yours... now beat it!!" Righty replies, and after Lefty slinks away in embarassment back into the water, Righty sighs, and nods his head like a gansta mud homie, and says,
"That's right... I'm bad... I'm bad."

Last edited:

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
Wow you're a great photogragher! Great pictures. I'm looking for a tank, I'd love to get some set up ASAP!

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
:uhoh: Geese... I reread my post.... I hope everyone knows I was talking about fins..... they were flaring at each other....

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
Ok Mokomon you are really getting me into these! Can I ask where did you order your mangrove seedlings? And is the striplight enough fo them then any other needs? Also I'm new to brackish so can you tell me how much salt you add thanks so much!

Pogiebate

AC Members
Aug 11, 2007
I was looking at those the other day! I think they are sooooo cute.

I wish I could find the indian mudskippers around here, but all they have are the bigger ones.

I really, really REALLY want to get a tank setup for these guys!

Your pictures aren't helping any :hearts:

Great pics AND setup!!

swimmer24

AC Members
Jan 8, 2009
Norcal/Boston
LOVE your setup!!
I guess none of my lfs (there's about 5) have mudskippers, I've never seen them before!!
And yours are seriously adorable. I want skippers toooooooo

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
I got mine from http://franksaquarium.com. They're really hard to find in stores.
Can I have their email address everytime I hit the contact us link it wants to set up outlook which believe it or not I do not have configured and don't know how.:wall:I just use yahoo. thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store