Ive been told blue dolphin sharks don't think so..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
Yes, I am sorry. I was a bit riled up when I wrote that, I had no right to act the way I did. I'm going to send fishorama a pm apologizing for my actions.
I would also like to say sorry to everyone who read my post.

Reactions: tanker

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
Yes, I am sorry. I was a bit riled up when I wrote that, I had no right to act the way I did. I'm going to send fishorama a pm apologizing for my actions.
I would also like to say sorry to everyone who read my post.
:)

Tropicalfishlover

AC Members
Apr 13, 2017
Thanks guys for replying

There roommates with 4 of my golden groumis

They will be put in a 4ft tank by next week

Also I've noticed they don't eat .. Maybe just in front of me I've drop a pinch of flakes and pellets the groumis go straight for them but the cat fish does not just waits am thinking there eating either when I am away from bottom ? ....

14925558606451916262565.jpg

1492556369941987368712.jpg

Reactions: evil wizard

evil wizard

AC Members
Aug 17, 2014
Georgia
Real Name
Brian
It may take a bit of time for those catfish to get those gouramis all in, but I am sure they will try at least. The sooner you get them gone, the better. Btw, I love your gouramis, very lovely. It would be a shame if they got eaten :'(

Tropicalfishlover

AC Members
Apr 13, 2017
Hi guys !

A small update I have gave my catfish to a local pet shop to care for sadly I did lose a gourami one of the catfish swallowed him I noticed this when he had a massive belly I was thinking something was wrong here ... Later the next day I found the head , stomach the next day floating in my tank I was very angry at him I did know this could of happend I do have a picture if yous wish to see ... and I did also rehome the groumis as felt a bit sorry for them having lost there friend. So I got currently 4 swordtails, red betta not sure what type and 3 cherry shrimp living happily with a few live plants pictures below and yes I do know about the bottom needs a bit of cleaning I'll do that in the morning with the gravel cleaner

All the best and happy fish keeping!

1493771653762528727028.jpg

1493771706299893306187.jpg

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Ya know, fish keeping has a harsh learning curve, don't be sorry. You did the best you could at the time. We all do better when we know better :)

Have you thought of trying live plants? Things like java fern & anubias are very easy & both shrimp & fish like them. Your tank seems a bit bare but I like it so far.

Tropicalfishlover

AC Members
Apr 13, 2017
I do have live plants .. Yeah I was thinking maybe eleocharis parvula ? ... I did also add two Cory's to keep the tank cleaner I think I may be over stocking slightly if u count all those fish as adults I would need at least 35g but I do have the 4ft tank getting ready and just need to cycle it but was thinking for the 15g maybe just keep the 2 Cory's and get 4 amino shrimp instead of the cherry and maybe 8 neon tetras? That way am also not overstock ingredients even when full grown what you think ? . Also I have updated my tank since you've seen it can't wait to share just waiting for water to go to normal as moved all the sand about tiny bit cloudy at the moment ...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store