Jay's Planted 180g Tank.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Just simply awesome....

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Love it! Looks to me at least 1 of your ruby barbs is male so far. C. parva spreading slowly but surely. Buces looking good too.

I'm not loving the Columbian? tetras as they age. I'm not a "hump-ish" head/body fan...cichlids & rainbows especially, sorry, I'm adding those tetras to my list. Take that not as a criticism of you or your tank, it's awesome as always!

Reactions: JAY973

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
Love it! Looks to me at least 1 of your ruby barbs is male so far. C. parva spreading slowly but surely. Buces looking good too.

I'm not loving the Columbian? tetras as they age. I'm not a "hump-ish" head/body fan...cichlids & rainbows especially, sorry, I'm adding those tetras to my list. Take that not as a criticism of you or your tank, it's awesome as always!
Thanks. No worries the hump thing is hard for me too I'm hoping the barbs don't do that.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I don't remember Congo tetras, other tetras or most barbs having the humps, but all fish get old (hopefully!) & stuff happens (fishy osteoporosis?). I know you've had them a long while, maybe it's just 1 of those things. It's always hard to see our fish reach their end of days.

I watched your video again & 1 or 2 more barbs look possibly male. I hope you have a good mix.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store