Leaving and can't take fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
PM sent.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Updating here...wooo-whooo! I have a few taken care of right now. My sister is taking the two angels and my blue gourami, she is meeting me over at the house later this after noon to get them.
My cousins boy I believe is taking the 55g...which includes the 2 gold sevs, the 2 cats, my bircir, the paradice fish and the firemouth (forgot to include him in the post).
The bettas may be going Sat, if things work out right.

Thank you all for your thoughts, it means alot to me. I know we are going to be fine, and all will be for the best in the end...this is something that has been coming for a long time, it stinks HOW it happened...but I can't change how it happend, just going to move on from here and take it as it comes.

This may have already been asked but have you tried the LFS?:)
No, I haven't talked to them yet. I wanted to see if anyone wanted them first...then I will contact them with what I have left.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
You want us to beat him up G?

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Sorry to hear about your situation.

things will work out for you.
hang in there.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
You want us to beat him up G?
LMAO!!! Thank you Inka...but I think life will beat him up enough:perv:

Thanks Star!!!

OMG...I'm such a goober, I forgot to add my 4 JDs!!! I also have 4 JDs in the 150 that need homes!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
The clown knife has a home!!!

Hurley

aka Bunny13
Oct 2, 2005
Baltimore, Maryland
www.freewebs.com
I can't believe he took everything, and while you were out! I'm sorry this happened to you. Can you take legal action against him? It seems like you have a good perspective on this though and I'm sure things will be better then ever soon. Good luck. I'm sorry I'm not closer otherwise I would be able to help out.

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
Wow,
Bummer G!
But hey things will get better slowly, just take it one day at a time, and before you know, you'll have that 2,368 gallon tank in your new basement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store