Leaving and can't take fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
Been there lady G !! left the ex, and left everything behind. I just wanted out!! Best thing I ever did for me and my kids. that was 13 years ago, and its been the best 13 years of my life. glad you have your chin up girl!!! I am betting when you get youtr tanks up and runjing again your going to have lots of friends here giving you free fish ( hey I got guppies and plattys :lmao: )

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
So just updating quick...today my entire 55 was emptied, so the 2 Sevs, the bircir, gourami, paradice fish, and the cats are gone. The 2 RD/Midas are gone, the 4 JDs and my Oscar...oh and the pleco.:)

Everything is going fine, hit a couple bumps so far, but taking care of them now...thanks everyone for all the kind words and thoughts!

chenya

AC Members
Apr 29, 2006
Central IL
Reddog- Would love to set up more tanks. But the house is only so big. I already have a 125 gal, 20 gal and 2- 5 gal. Not to mention, a large bird cage, a cat and a dog.

I am out of room for more. Someday I would love to set up a fish room. That is way down the road though since a much bigger house would be needed.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Glad things are going well, Lady! Hang in there!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Thank you Daddy O!!:)

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
Reddog- Would love to set up more tanks. But the house is only so big. I already have a 125 gal, 20 gal and 2- 5 gal. Not to mention, a large bird cage, a cat and a dog.

I am out of room for more. Someday I would love to set up a fish room. That is way down the road though since a much bigger house would be needed.
Yeah I feel ya! I have some room, but my basement is finished so lots of water on my carpet would'nt be fun. One day I will have a fish room.

nixon125

AC Members
Jul 11, 2008
Lady G, I have some room in my 20g and 10g. I live in Highland, IL which is 25 miles East of St. Louis. I was wondering what you still needed to part with.

oscarluvr

AC Members
May 31, 2008
Texas
best to you, some people just dont qualify as human beings, with your attitude you will come out on the other side a lot stronger and with more resolve.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Lady G, I have some room in my 20g and 10g. I live in Highland, IL which is 25 miles East of St. Louis. I was wondering what you still needed to part with.
Well, I still have the bettas, there was a set back in the plans for the person who was going to take them...so it is 3 males and 8 females...in one of the males there are 3 cory cats, and in one of the others there are 2 snail. That is it for smaller fish. Other then that I have the Pacu, and a small sucky fish. You know I didn't even think of my SW set up, all I have in it though is the live rock, a star fish, some hermits and some snails. I'm sure if I contact a guy up in Springfield who runs a tank set up and maintenence business, he would take that stuff...OMG, it is making me sick thinking of how much I spent on just what is in there. There is about 40lbs of live rock maybe a bit more.
best to you, some people just dont qualify as human beings, with your attitude you will come out on the other side a lot stronger and with more resolve.
Thank you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store