Leaving and can't take fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thank you everyone, ya'll are wonderful! Do not be "sorry" for the separation..yes the things I lost and will loose stinks...but the separation was needed for me and my sanity really, it is good thing for me. Yes it will be hard at times and I know that, but my life will in the end be much happier, I knowthis too!

I can't believe he took everything, and while you were out! I'm sorry this happened to you. Can you take legal action against him? It seems like you have a good perspective on this though and I'm sure things will be better then ever soon. Good luck. I'm sorry I'm not closer otherwise I would be able to help out.
No, it is considered "maritial" property...if I had the separation paper work I may of been able too.

blissskr

"Who's Barry Badrinath"
Jun 22, 2008
New Hampshire
Always remember its his loss girly :)

cmartin

Extra tanks - no place to setup :(
Mar 14, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey Lady G - it is a fresh start - and usually a great relief once you have a chance to step out of the storm and collect your thoughts.

With the support and love you have on this forum I would not be surprised if you had a lot of help getting your tanks restocked when you are ready.

Just remember - transistions usually suck... but new starts are exciting.

Good luck - stay strong - and NEVER look back.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thanks everyone...the ppl here are the best thats for sure!!

Tomorrow after I take care of a couple things, I have 2 ppl coming to look at fish...so looks like I'm finding homes!!!!

chenya

AC Members
Apr 29, 2006
Central IL
I'm a close neighbor, located in Sullivan. If I had more tank space I would help you out. Sorry about your situation.

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
I'm a close neighbor, located in Sullivan. If I had more tank space I would help you out. Sorry about your situation.
There's always room for another tank ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store