Look out for Jester.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Well…I’m in a semi-conscious state now – all the guards have inexplicably left the hospital – fortunately, my son Michael and the nurse have moved my bed to another room to hide me from Jester – I hear voices outside now – my son Michael and Enzo the Baker are standing guard out front…sonnofabich…some cop named McClosky has just taken a cheap shot at Michael….ah…the rest of the boys are here...along with my consiliere…..I’ll sleep better now….

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
125gJoe said:
How does it??
:confused:

YoFishboy said:
I'm glad you are all enjoying yourself...at my expense...as for me, I'm recuperating in a hospital....maimed....disfigured...limited mobility in a reattached arm...wait.....someone's coming....I recognise those footsteps! Oh god...its Jester! HELP ME!!!!!!
Thanks to the torture scene in Resevoir Dogs "Stuck In the Middle with You" will forever be linked to maimed....disfigured and severed body parts in my mind. Hang on to your ears.

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
*The Evil Wonder Twins, Aknif and Debs, sneak into Yo's room disguised as nurses to perform the exorcism of Yo's demon*

:D

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
A....did you bring everything? lemme see.....
candles...check
feathers....check
Sugar Room sugar....check

*checks nervously over her shoulder*

We're gonna get rid of this Jester once and for all....

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
aknif said:
*The Evil Wonder Twins, Aknif and Debs, sneak into Yo's room disguised as nurses to perform the exorcism of Yo's demon*

:D
Aknif, Debs..get out of the hospital, while you still can...this isn't "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"....THIS IS REAL! So leave....right after you give me a sponge bath...wow, I didn't know they still made THOSE kind of nurse's uniforms any more (GULP).... :thm:

aknif

Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
PHT! Did I bring everything?! What kind of an evil twin do you think I am?? You think this is my first exorcism??

Cat 'o Nine Tails...... Check
Handcuffs........ Check
Altoids........ Check
Blindfold....... Check

Jester's a dead man.

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
aknif said:
PHT! Did I bring everything?! What kind of an evil twin do you think I am?? You think this is my first exorcism??
Sorry, Sis....it's just that this Jester dude gives me the creeps....let's get this over with....

Argh! Look at Yo....he's going into convulsions....
quick A...get over here with me....hold him down.....

aknif

Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
....ok Sis, lets just get this over with....

Well! Would you look at that! I didn't know these nurses uniforms had Velcro seams! I'll be darned!

:laugh:

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
A....he's thrashing around too much....

this is quickly getting bigger than the both of us....

do you think we....bit off more than we can chew?

Nov 15, 2004
I came as quick as I heard...just call me *checks stolen lab coats name* Dr. Nahasapeemapetilon...errr.....Dr. Sub is ok. Yo, they can't do this alone...Deb, you stay here and stand guard over Yo....A, you come with me and let's devise a plan in this back room. If we put our heads together, well...I dunno, but we can think about what needs to be done. Can you fend for yo for about an hour Deb?...

*1 hr later* sorry, I haven't got the slightest :huh: ok wait :idea2: I got an idea...I found a siringe of adrenaline in the lab coat. WTH, lets go for it. *Dr. Sub stabs Yo right in the heart and pumps the adrenaline into him*

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store