Look out for Jester.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.....
Dr. Sub.....behind you!!!!

*screams and faints*

Nov 15, 2004
oh......my......god....

Wait, I can explain...I was just...Jester, you don't think that....please, don't...take me, just leave the ladies be! *Dr. Sub is hit out of room, door locks behind him* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *pounding on door*

oh no, this is deja vu...I hope there isn't an empty keg in there...I tried to warn them, but nobody listen!!! That adrenaline better kick in anytime now!!!

Last edited:

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
*wakes up and shakes head*

OMG....Dr. Sub.....where are you? Yo!!! wake up!!!
A....there's only one person who can defeat Jester....everyone take cover....I have to summon......

THE PYTHONATOR

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
The ground starts shaking....Austrian music can be heard in the distance.....

it's him.....he's coming.......

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Deep in his coma…Yo hears the call..the call to channel his alter ego…it is time to put an end to the madness…it is time for….THE PYTHONATOR!

YA! YA! I VIL VIPE OUT DEEEZ PUNY DEEERANGED CHEEMP…HE IS A GIRLY CHEEMP ….YOU VIL NOT TAKE LIBERTIES WITH ZEE WOMEN....DAT EEEZ MY JOB! COME HERE YOU SILLY MONKEY.....HA...UH...HEY..DAT EEEZ QUITE A GRIP THERE.....OH POOPENZEHAVEN! HE IS NOT SO GIRLY.....MUST FLEX MORE...SHOW HIM DOUBLE BICEP...NO...FULL LAT SPREAD....HA...DAS IZ EET!
YES...YOU PUT UP GOOD FIGHT MONKEY BOY...BUT YOU NO MATCH FOR STEROID RIDDEN PYTHONATOR! OFF TO ZOO VITH YOU! HEY LOOK..MONKEY GONE...NURSIE POOS! I HAVE BOO BOO DAT NEED SOME ATTENTION!

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
Debs! Quick! Get the honey! (Its antimicrobial, you know) Slather some on his wounds.... I'll get some bandages. Bandages, bandages, where are the bandages?? Aww hell, here, *sound of velcro separating*.... use this....

;)

Debra Mark

Wench Boots!
Sep 29, 2004
Canada
Real Name
Thanks, Sis....you better rescue Dr. Sub from out in the hall....

*closes curtains*

aknif

...maybe the Dingo ate your baby!!
Dec 27, 2004
Denver, CO
I just got done rescuing him... Oh, wait, you mean from the MONKEY... Ok, gotcha. I'll be right back....

:laugh:

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
Alllrighttt...you lot have forced me to do this....Mildred's back and group will be starting soon!!
Ladies...nurse uniforms don't come with velcro side seams, mini skirts and g strings...well, ones we wear to work in the hospital anyway :D Where in the world did you get them??

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Children, this is a public forum. Whatever you do in the chat is private--here, it is not. You are crossing the line.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store