MA957 Milwaukee7 regulator busted

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

debaric

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
N.J.
www.myspace.com
okay i came home and thing isnt bubbling anymore. I close the gas, turn the solenoid off and when i do everything from the beginning instructions gas shoots out of the side of the tank just under the high pressure gauge. So when everything is off and at the point where the regulator is supposed to seal, gas just shoots out the side and it does not seal. Remember, i am following the directions STEP BY STEP.

I think its busted.:swear: Anyone have this problem and know how to get your money back? Also I want to get a better regulator, whats a good one that wont break on me like this piece of crap did? I also lost a few hundred pounds of pressure in my co2 tank:swear:

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
you sure you had the low pressure gauge switch closed before you turned everything on?? When the gas shoots out of the side most likely you blew a gauge.

Milwaukee has a 6month warranty i think but it does not cover blown gauges.. So if its something else then you have a chance on repairing it..

I think the regulator is pretty good. Been using it for a while now without any problem.s

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
There should be 2 valves. The one on the cylinder itself and one on the regulator in front of the pressure guage for the cylinder (not including the needle valve). The one on the regulator needs to be adjusted to stop the CO2 from blasting out the side for the regulator. Turn that until the gas stops escaping from that vent.

debaric

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
N.J.
www.myspace.com
i know the gauge you are talking about, but when i open the valve on the cylinder (after of course the regulator valve is turned counterclockwise so its loose), adjusting the valve on teh regulator is doing nothing at all. Gas still shoots everywhere

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store