Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
i was convinced Rickets was JP after the spell stunt.
Weird. I knew people knew who I was. The only thing I do different with an alias name is try to remember to say Wiz instead of Wizard. Knowing it was obvious the whole game who I was everyone was supposed to think it was too far out of character for me to make up the spell thing. Hoped that would sell it for me for a while.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I remember that post. I look back at my conversation with jpap and it is pretty clear who I am.

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Okay, finally got caught up again. For the record JL, I was so frustrated that I couldn't spar with you. The farther I went into the engine the more I found I needed to get. All of it special order too.

No I was not laying low I really couldn't get to the thread that much. I should have withdrawn before the game started but did not anticipate what I ran into. I sure wasn't going to withdraw from the game after it started.

And it isn't out of character for me, innocent or scum to complain about lack of posting.

Yes the truck is fixed.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I must say luck was there day1 with the invest. Both the invest and the spell were just random from the first posters in the game. I had to laugh when you all started trying to attach meaning to mael getting hit.

We knew that the prophet would be protected D2 with him naming me HP so decided to try to take JL out instead.

JP you were hit because we knew from your posting that you were too good to live.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I must say luck was there day1 with the invest. Both the invest and the spell were just random from the first posters in the game. I had to laugh when you all started trying to attach meaning to mael getting hit.

We knew that the prophet would be protected D2 with him naming me HP so decided to try to take JL out instead.

JP you were hit because we knew from your posting that you were too good to live.
Well, thanks...why didn't you guys hit wing/Ice though? Maybe I missed that...

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
By the way G, thanks for modding. I am however disappointed that you didn't take Scoops advise and douse me with scotch before lighting the barbecue. :mad2:

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Well, thanks...why didn't you guys hit wing/Ice though? Maybe I missed that...
Never figured he would out the witches by name. As long as he didn't do that it was still hopeful. The last two UD's is what cost us game days.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Hey wait. Almost forgot to ask about the biggest mystery of all in this one. And my curiosity is killing me.

Was Wingnut actually male or female?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store