Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I know, I have no explanation for it. I am looking at the list now, better do it twice. I do not have an answer to who I think is the convict yet.
You have to have it narrowed down some. You said it rules out several people in your mind. There are only 5 people left not counting yourself.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Why Tank and not Dawg who voted Pir 1st and then moved to Neph who you had been voting for? Dawg had 2 votes and you would have made 3 which would have prevented any ties. I don't get why you moved from a player because you didn't like who joined you but didn't feel strong enough about them to vote them out.
I suspected Tank for his comments about day one being boring and let's just get to the action attitude. I suspected him more than I did Dawg b/c when Dawg voted Pir, he realized he needed to change if Pir was going to be a UD. I didn't like that Dawg didn't stay to give a real reason for his switch to Neph, but I liked less that Tank was essentially throwing away a vote on an apparent UD, which would give the town nothing to go by on accountability.

I thought the same at 1st but why wait. They know who is on their team so its not like they would be risking hitting one of their own.
Or, it has been done purposefully before, iirc, to perplex the town and get them tracking who was or wasn't around at nightfall. Personally, I think it very foolish to waste any opportunity at a hit.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Wait...why Neph over Tank or myself?
Because out of the three (besides myself) up for the lynch my gut told me to vote Neph. Not much to go on D1.

I vote to lynch Dawg

Don't like the fact that he voted and left without really explaining his choice.
I would also like to know why you chose me over anyone else? If you want to see how the voting goes with me in the lead what is that going to tell you? If it's just an OMGUS vote that would be better than this weird kind of reasoning that seems shadier than anything I've seen yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!
The voting on you helped get votes to move around which has more potential to give us information than just putting another singleton vote out there. No my vote was not an OMGUS. I don't OMGUS vote.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
The Betta Role is sort of a freelance role, as it can be used against both sides with equal devastation. It is counted, however, as a Tank Side fish.

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
You have to have it narrowed down some. You said it rules out several people in your mind. There are only 5 people left not counting yourself.
You, pap and dawg would be off the list as I do not see you guys forgetting the hit. Now if it was a strategy move as you and pap have poo pooed then I am back at square one. My guts tells me it was slip up, but I cant seem to get a name right either.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
That was indeed a strange nightfall. I'm still trying to figure out rich. He retracted a vote for pap to vote me then retracted a vote on tank which he didn't even have a vote out there for (at least I think that's what I read)

There was some very strong speculation about who is scum for D1. I don't know that anyone is showing their hand quite that visibly except for the people throwing accusations like that out there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store