Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Wait, what if Lab Rat was blackmailed? Her vote was completely random and didn't make sense, it seems like something a don would do to get her voted off. I'm going to go with that theory and retract my vote on LR.

LG starts writing a bunch of stuff and then kind of hones in on Labby. I think that she is the don, she blackmailed Labby into her vote. Salt then switched his vote from me to Labby. I think LG is the don and salt is a mafia. I personally see LG as more of a danger to the town so I vote to lynch LG.
I only say this because she was the first to vote for Labby. Also, LG would probably be a good choice for the don.

I only have a few minutes need to get ready for the teacher meet and greet and do some school supply shopping. School starts Wed for the kids. I'm hoping to be back before night fall.

I'm suspect of anyone that thinks the mafia would waste their one blackmail on a Day 1 lynch when its so easy to get innocents lynched on Day 1. In any past game with blackmail its always been one so I see no reason for that to have changed.

Also Pir I was the 1st to vote Labby.

I've tried to keep up from work on the BB but I can't post from it.Really shouldn't be reading when driving but its legal till I get caught.

What I need to figure out:

Is Pir trying to protect Lab? If so my vote stays

Does Pir know Lab is innocent and setting up those on her? If so my vote would move to him

Is Pir just an innocent throwing thoughts out there. In which case my vote will stay on Lab.

My initial vote was because she bashed my theory, which I'll get to in a minute, and voted on as stupid a theory.

"My theory" wasn't a theory and I'm going to go back and see who all keeps calling it one and keeps on bringing it up. It was nothing more then an observation and posted because I had thought it funny I had been thinking about it.

My only theory is that Salt is either snitch or vig. Which I disagree I brought out into the open and named names as anyone with any sense can't sit there and say its not possible with their posts.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Thank you for saying this bally, even though you stole my post. :mad2:

Care to explain why you voted me S4S, or care to post the magical "holy grail" of a list that you made?
I explained why I voted for Salt in the post you quoted. I was referring to his list that he wont post as the holy grail list, I didn't make one.

What avatar change?
From the geek vs jock game to the mafia game, I had started just looking at avatars instead of names.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I explained why I voted for Salt in the post you quoted. I was referring to his list that he wont post as the holy grail list, I didn't make one.
I wasn't talking to you, I agree with your vote. I was refering to why S4S voted me.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Also Pir I was the 1st to vote Labby.
I voted her for contradicting herself. She was against voting based off of who JPap might choose, then she voted for exactly that reason. I then realized she might have been blackmailed.
Is Pir trying to protect Lab? If so my vote stays.
I'm not protecting anyone. I'm simply putting it out there that LR could have been blackmailed.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Maybe Pappy will answer this one for us. In the games I've seen before where blackmail was included in the format, it was only one-time thing. Another reason I find the idea less likely in this case... the Don would be wasting a very important power by forcing Lab to vote weird on Day 1 when it's actually quite easy to make a random, arbitrary, or indecisive vote and still not have it held against you later on. Besides, what good would a lone vote on Dawg accomplish for the mafia when Dawg hasn't done anything suspicious and no one else is likely to vote him along with her? That isn't going to get Dawg killed.... all that would do is maybe get an innocent Lab Rat lynched instead any one of the rest of us. It's too little gain for too much cost, IMO.

Who says she can't hint? The rules tell us the blackmail recipient can't reveal he/she was blackmailed. That doesn't stop a competent player from dropping hints or trying to leave us other clues.
In the past the black mail has been a one time thing, that I doubt Pap would change.
Confirmed from JPap via email, there is only 1 blackmail.
Really, kinda convenient he just told you isn't it?
I'm sure it is a one time thing since that is the way it has been in the past...but I think, that is a point he would put in the game thread when questioned about since it has to do with the rules. Hopefully, he will post in the thread here and confirm it, not just send the answer to one person. The only way I could see him doing that is if the question came from the Don himself, wanting to clarify...hmmm, so is that it?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
JB, why are you so quiet!?!?!?
I agree he has been VERY quiet, but he did state in the sign up he may not be here much...with just moving and meeting friends and everything, he wasn't even going to play at first

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Quick question as I run out the door..

Pir did your PM say innocent townie or mafia scum?

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Sorry my Kung fu isn't up to snuff JB real life is a ***** right now. Should be back to normal tomorrow. Hopefuly I will get back before nightfall but just in case I don't I'm going to place a vote. User and Pir set off warnings for me early on. Granted there are a lot of people setting off warnings at the moment.

For now I vote to lynch User.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store