Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
There is no protection there is single player maybe knowing something that he has to get people to believe. Not much power there.

Why would two mafia do it at the same time?
I don't know Pir very well but you and I have played a lot of games together, Rich. I've not seen you bluff with a fake RC before.

As for why two mafia would both do it... why wouldn't they? That truly depends on who's on that team. It's not like we don't have players bold enough to go for it.

That would make this even more confusing, and split the town into some believing one and others believing the other -- only to find out later that both claimants were lying.

I'm still not sure what to think... those posting today (and most of the game) have made this thread into a frickin scavenger hunt to find actual content.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Ok, the only thing I can do is go with my "gut" at this point.

Which ever goes, it will prove the other I hate the chance we have to take here...but the mafia already know which of them is lying so the Detective will be lost anyway I just hope I am going the right way with this.

I vote to lynch Pir

If he ends up the detective, Rich you know you are next

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
That link shouldn't have been local.
this is how this day's events make me feel.

ok why focus on a noob?
I too am having trouble understanding this. I don't recall seeing anything in your posts as to why you thought hay was scum. Even before D1 lynch. Now you are R'Cing to be det. I am sorry but from what I have seen your posts were mostly bickering and confusing. I was going to vote you for that. Now I don't know.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I don't know Pir very well but you and I have played a lot of games together, Rich. I've not seen you bluff with a fake RC before.

As for why two mafia would both do it... why wouldn't they? That truly depends on who's on that team. It's not like we don't have players bold enough to go for it.

That would make this even more confusing, and split the town into some believing one and others believing the other -- only to find out later that both claimants were lying.

I'm still not sure what to think... those posting today (and most of the game) have made this thread into a frickin scavenger hunt to find actual content.
KASH!!! STOP IT, my head is spinning enough already!!!!!!!!
This is true also, this could be a way to try and get the real detective to come out!

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
Pir hasnt been around. this time yesterday, he was bantering with UN for quite some time...this doesnt reassure me at all. add in the fact that he will not pull quotes as to what caused him to invest Hadyn, and i am not any closer to believing his PR claim is real.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
there is still the vigilante.
vig only gets 1 hit for the whole game. no invests. if both rich and pir are lying to us the town is screwed.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
There is no protection there is single player maybe knowing something that he has to get people to believe. Not much power there.

Why would two mafia do it at the same time?
Well if we vote an innocent tonight and the mafia hits another, then tomorrow one of the RCers gets the lynch and the mafia gets another hit, then the other RCer is golden and controls the lynch we lynch another innocent and the mafia gets another hit, we finally get the other fake RCer but they get another hit. That's a lot of carnage - worth the risk - I'm not sure. I think some might run that risk.

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Rich, you have stated through the whole game that you saw the newer players as innocent just having fun. Now you are stating that two of them are scum.

Why the sudden switch?

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Well if we vote an innocent tonight and the mafia hits another, then tomorrow one of the RCers gets the lynch and the mafia gets another hit, then the other RCer is golden and controls the lynch we lynch another innocent and the mafia gets another hit, we finally get the other fake RCer but they get another hit. That's a lot of carnage - worth the risk - I'm not sure. I think some might run that risk.
That's what I was getting at. It would tie up our lynches for several days in a row. I could see it. Like I said, it depends on who else is on that team to carry through after sacrificing Pir and Rich.

Now, Pir is still new enough to be used as a goat. The town likes to lynch a few noobs while trying to decide which vets survive the first few hits and seem most scummy. And, someone new is more likely to get themselves into trouble anyway.

Rich could also be seen as a lame duck for a team. He's so often the first investigation because he's a low poster who is hard to read without investigating him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store