Mafia Game #4 The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
What is this? A threat?

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Sandy, having moved all his boxes into the house dresses out in his sweats and heads outside to jog a few laps. Most of the neighbors shades are drawn and lawns look abandoned to the weeds. People seems fearful to venture out but the weather is nice and the air is still crisp from the morning frost. As he rounds a corner about two blocks from home he sees a stranger lurking in the shadows. The guy looks harmless enough but he seems very interested in Sandy's regime. Being a friendly guy he crosses the street to introduce himself. At first the man turns away but finally gives in and shakes hands. He says his name is johnlarson66 and he runs the neighborhood watch. "No need to worry about me," Sandy replies, "I may be a terror at Trivial Pursuit but I'm no Mafia."

Heck if your gonna lynch me for roleplaying in a roleplaying game I'll get my character development in early.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
OK guys, relax. Let's concentrate on the mafia... remember, evil villians attacking our town. Any of this ring a bell?

Since JohnLarson is so eager to attack zsandmann, than I'll nominate him for lynching.

Reason for not lynching sandman. He's posted several times very quickly and had a good observation. That's not mafia-like actions to me. The mafia are very likely making nearly useless posts at this time (or will be shortly) and planning their strategy.

They know that we have a very poor chance of picking out a mafia on day 1. When I was mafia last game, I made sure to tell the team to not even respond to attacks on day 1. It just wasn't worth the potential problems.

I think the mafia will play very carefully.

BTW: Mayor, detective... if you don't mind a few suggestions. I really encourage you to investigate Madcrawdad and NeonJulie at the earliest opportunity. They are good players and we need to make sure that they are on our side. If they are mafia, they need to go quick.

guppyguppyfish

happy halloween!!!
Apr 4, 2007
Sandy, having moved all his boxes into the house dresses out in his sweats and heads outside to jog a few laps. Most of the neighbors shades are drawn and lawns look abandoned to the weeds. People seems fearful to venture out but the weather is nice and the air is still crisp from the morning frost. As he rounds a corner about two blocks from home he sees a stranger lurking in the shadows. The guy looks harmless enough but he seems very interested in Sandy's regime. Being a friendly guy he crosses the street to introduce himself. At first the man turns away but finally gives in and shakes hands. He says his name is johnlarson66 and he runs the neighborhood watch. "No need to worry about me," Sandy replies, "I may be a terror at Trivial Pursuit but I'm no Mafia."

Heck if your gonna lynch me for roleplaying in a roleplaying game I'll get my .
Can i join your jog, i need to think about who is a mafia.

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
Ogre as always you make great points. I'm reluctant to name johnlarson a Mafia this early with so many yet to post, but I did notice he was watching the thread for an hour or so before he posted. Also, I have observed DangerDoll and bkw1982 both watching this thread today, but neither has posted at all yet. These are not accusations, yet, as I want to hear from them first. I'll not even think of posting a vote until Friday late. There are still too many unknowns.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I may be going out on a limb, but I have to say that I think pete is acting strange...I also think, that since the banter between him and julie, is nonsense, and seems, a lil early for the two of them to be squabbling so...maybe its a script?..if we call one one it, the other would then be "clear"..are they actually offering their sacrificial lamb so early?...

(I also want to say, that since every one felt so guilty about lynching julie in the last game, it would make perfect sense to give her a mafia role this game...)

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
I really encourage you to investigate Madcrawdad and NeonJulie at the earliest opportunity. They are good players and we need to make sure that they are on our side. If they are mafia, they need to go quick.
I guess I should be flattered you thought that from the tatters of my last game, which I completely blew like a bomb. The whole town lynched their doctor on day 2 - I didn't even save one person! I actually got several people taken out (RIP RBishop.) So I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the statement that I was a good player, it's pretty misleading actually. I think we'll be seeing more misleading statements in the near future as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store