meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Plus don't just talk about tanks/nitrogen cycles/ stocking/ the advantages of real plants/ that you spend all your time on AC haha
to be fair my time is split between here and fb, both are usually always up

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
to be fair my time is split between here and fb, both are usually always up
So close to being a good opening line... but yet so far away.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I disagree, Fish love eating fish sandwiches, they like bread and they like fish. What's not to love.

ssuchem13 I think you should have a friend record it when you ask her out, then post it to youtube so we can all share in your joy when she says yes. Then in many years when you have kids together you guys can reflect back on that fateful moment where she said "Yes, you may buy me a fish sandwich."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Yeah! Fish sandwiches are good for lunch too

Last edited:

kj5kb

KEEPER OF CATS, FISH AND CATFISHES
Mar 1, 2007
Spring Hill Kansas SW of Kansas City
Real Name
Don
I'd ask her if you can buy her lunch sometime. Don't use the word "date".
If lunch goes well, ask her to go out for dinner, etc.

Worked for me. Last time I tried that was over twenty years ago and we are still married.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I used to all the time, but I was working there and would simply offer to "help them with their tank". I actually met my wife while maintaining a tank in her place of employment as well!
hey baby.... how's about I vacuum your gravel?

maybe rinse off your floss in some old tank water?

dbosman

AC Members
Dec 5, 2010
East Lansing, MI USA
If there is a coffee shop near by ask her if she'd like to go for a coffee or hot cocoa.
If it's an instant no, or she says she has a boyfriend, drop it and move on. Pressing can be considered stalking.

There are a lot of people in the world and a great many of the single ones are waiting to be asked out. Those who keep waiting, will be waiting.
Better to be turned down a lot than to wonder, later in life, if you should have been braver.

To3kn33

AC Members
Jul 3, 2010
London
Real Name
Tony
That video is priceless for this haha

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
I disagree, Fish love eating fish sandwiches, they like bread and they like fish. What's not to love.

ssuchem13 I think you should have a friend record it when you ask her out, then post it to youtube so we can all share in your joy when she says yes. Then in many years when you have kids together you guys can reflect back on that fateful moment where she said "Yes, you may buy me a fish sandwich."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ Yeah! Fish sandwiches are good for lunch too
lol will do but that might be a bit creepy

and i posted this because ive never asked someone out while they were working, usually its at school or in a low key kina way. but thx for all the laughs

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store