meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
well went in today and one of the other girls that works there was sorta asking if i liked the girl. i just kinda brushed it off. idk if that was a good thing or not. and why am i telling u guys this still?

teigan666

AC Members
Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough Ontairo
Real Name
Teigan
+1 if she is asking then her friend has shown interest in you and wants to move forward next time you see her say your friend was asking if i like you... pause and wait for a response then depending on if its a yeah i was asking or a no idk what your talking about then go from there

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
+1 if she is asking then her friend has shown interest in you and wants to move forward next time you see her say your friend was asking if i like you... pause and wait for a response then depending on if its a yeah i was asking or a no idk what your talking about then go from there
Leave the friend out of it. The friend may just be noticing that you get all doofy when talking to the girl in question. Just grab your sack (figuratively speaking) and ask her if she'd like to go have a coffee or something. If things go well, you can progress to lunch, dinner, whatever. If things don't go well, well, you gave it an honest effort, and you can just keep an eye out for the next likely lass.

At least you're not like a friend of mine who used to think that the strippers he gave money to were actually interested in him as a person. Of course, in his mind, every female was trying to bed him. The reality every one else observed indicated otherwise.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Just flirt with her and see how she responds. It will be obvious if she's attracted to you.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
i just dont wanna come off as that creepy guy who buys fish. and shes hard to read, some days very talkative other days the opposite

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
On a day that she is being friendly and talkative, just ask her to do something casual after she's done working. Coffee and a pastry are usually a good start.

iheartbettas

AC Members
Sep 9, 2010
Detroit Metro area, Michigan
Real Name
Bernie
Here's what you should do:ssuchem13: Hey gorgeous, How's it hangin today? (sly but flirtatious smile)cutePetsmart girl: Fine, how are you doin? (she should smile back really big)SC13: I'm doing great. (move in about an inch from her face)CPSG: That's good, how can I help you today? (she 'll probably move 2 feet backwards)SC13: I don't need any help today, but I do have something to ask you if that's ok (step a little closer to her)CPSG: Sure, what's that? (she should be comfortable enough not to move any further back since her back is against the wall)SC13: I was wondering if you'd like to get some java moss sometime? OOOOPS! I meant java (laugh a little bit, but not hysterically)CPSG: Absolutely! (she should smile big). Anybody who confuses an aquarium moss with coffee is my kind of guy! (Big smile again)The end.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
you guys are just ridiculous

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store