Monster Energy Drinks vs. Monster Fish Keepers...spread the word!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Thanks, Mike! I'd love to see a video from Mr. Saltwater about this issue :)

Rick, thank you so much for your excellent post...it was exactly what was needed to clarify the difference between a helpful and a non-helpful response. It's not about seeming like a smarty pants, it's just a matter of exercising simple human decency and tact.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Oh wow! Over 3,500 signatures have been reached :)

Mods...any input re: raising the signature goal? It seems we'll hit 5,000 awfully fast now.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I signed the petition and respectfully posted my reasons for signing; this is a ridiculous situation and I'm so sorry that Monster Energy is pursuing this course.

Aquaria Central is great community of people and a wonderful source of information, support and help for fish keepers, both new and old; I so hope that Monster Energy will drop this action against the Monster Aquaria Network.

I'm not able to be here on AC much at all, regretfully, but I am so grateful for all the help and support I got from everyone here when I was an active member. I will inform everyone I know and will try to garner support in every way I can.

Last edited:

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
Good to see you back, Mel! I still remember how amazing you were when I had eyeglasses questions :) I wish we could see more of you, but alas...life happens...

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
Thanks, Rachel and Nicole, I have missed all of you guys, too. :)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Mel!!!! NO EXCUSES!!! We need you back!

For the rest of you, get the word out and keep this fight alive on every forum/means you can!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store