FS Msjinkzd's Sale Thread- Shipping/PU; York, PA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Sounds good!

Keep in mind, local pickups are more than welcome. I enjoy having people pickout their own fish and critters and always like talkign shop!

rich_one

AC Members
Nov 7, 2008
Maryland
you know... my hometown is Harrisburg! I haven't been home in quite some time... but may make a trip north sometime this year. maybe I'll drop in on the way back here to Southern MD, and pick up some stuff! ESPECIALLY if you manage to get back in the nerite game.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Hey Msjinkzd! Can I put micro crabs in a newly cycled tank? What would I feed them? What water temp do they like? I am thinking of setting up my 3 gallon eclipse at work again and thought I would try these crabs.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
They should be fine. You are adding some plants? They are so tiny and have such a low bioload that in a planted tank their addition would cause very negligable shifts. They graze on plants, detritus, crushed flake, etc. Feed them like you would shrimp just a whole lot less as they are uber tiny. I haven't shipped out your secret santa yet, so if you want to add on just let me know and the shipping credit will apply to them as well.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Can we expect more minnow fry soon? (please say yes, please say yes...) :D

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
yes, they are both still breeding readily I just like to wait until the fry are of a size where I feel comfortable fasting them before and during shipping :)

I also plan on constantly keeping habrosus in stock as they are truly my favorite littel cories and I like to share them as well as keep them in alot of my own tanks. If I run out, i will buy more and they would just need a brief qt before I would sell them (1-2 weeks)

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Perfect because I want some habrosus too! They are so darn cute! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com